Bons App Review
Bons was founded in 2020, and ever since then, it has been providing a quality experience for its customers from India. It has a mobile app for Android devices; however, the iOS version is unfortunately still in development – upon its release, everyone will be notified. The mobile app has the same functions and features as normal, and Bons has a lot of sports events and casino games you can access from anywhere and at any time if you download it. Down below, you can find some basic information about the Bons app:
|APK file weight||30 Mb|
|Application weight||120 Mb|
|Latest Android update||1.1|
|Available in India||Yes|
|Access to sports betting||Yes|
|Access to live broadcasts||Yes|
The Bons app for Android is among the most reliable online cricket betting apps on the Indian market.
Benefits for Mobile Users
Those who choose to download the Bons mobile app for Android will be able to access Bons from anywhere and at any time, which is very convenient. All the features and functions compared to the desktop version stay completely the same, so nothing will be missing, so you will be able to play casino games and place bets as usual. For example, you will be able to do the following:
- Redeem bonuses and promotions;
- Create a new account;
- Make a deposit;
- Withdraw money from your account;
- Automatically log into your account;
- Placing bets on a variety of sports;
- Playing casino games and live dealer games;
- And much more.
Download Bons APK for Android
In order to successfully download and install the Android version of the Bons app, follow the steps down below:
- Go to the website. Using any mobile browser of your preference, visit the official Bons site;
- Find the mobile app section. Click on the settings menu in the bottom-right corner which should bring more options, and you should see an Android icon with text about downloading the app. Click on it, and proceed to the next step;
- Download the app. Once you’ve clicked the Android download icon, it should take you to a page with instructions on how to install the app. Locate the button that says ‘Download the app’, and click on it. If you can’t, then allow your device to download files from unknown sources, and try again.;
- Install the app. Once the apk file is done downloading, click on it. It should prompt you to initiate the installation of the app, so simply click on ‘Install’, and wait for it to be complete;
- Launch the app. Click on the Bons icon on the screen of your device, and then create a new account or log in to an already existing one;
- You have successfully downloaded and installed the Bons mobile app for Android!
System Requirements for Android
Down below, you can find a table with the minimum system requirements that your device must have in order for it to run the Bons Android mobile app.
|APK file weight||90 Mb|
|Memory space||120 Mb|
|Supported OS version||Android 7.0 and higher|
Supported Android Devices
You can use the Android version of the Bons mobile app on any device, as long as it meets the minimum system requirements. Therefore, you can use any of the following brands:
- And many more.
Download Bons App for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Unfortunately, the iOS version of the Bons app is still in development – when it is released, all customers will be notified. Until then, iOS users can opt for using the official website in a mobile browser, as the app will look and function relatively the same. Using the mobile website, you can place bets, deposit money, withdraw it, play the casino, and everything as usual, and if you choose to save your login information, you can even automatically log into your account.
How to Update the Bons App to the Latest Version?
The Bons app is simple to update. It can be done in one of two ways: by reinstalling the app or by updating it.
Here’s how to update the app that’s already installed:
- Open the app. To start up the Bons app, tap the icon on your device’s screen;
- Update the app. You’ll be prompted to upgrade whenever there’s a new version available. Simply press the update button and wait for the process to complete;
- Restart the app. The app should close and reopen on its own. If it doesn’t, simply relaunch it, and it should now be updated.
- The Bons app has been successfully updated!
The application can also be updated by re-downloading it, however this method is best useful when the installation appears to be faulty in any way. Here’s how to go about it:
- Delete the app from your device. Go to the apps tab in your device’s settings. Remove the Bons app from your device. After that, move on to the following stage;
- Go to the website and download the app. As you’ve done before, go to the website in your browser and download the app. This time, the update should be pre-installed, so all you have to do is install it;
- Download and install the app. Locate and double-click the installation file. Simply click the button to install the program, wait for it to finish, and then launch it;
- The Bons app has been successfully updated!
Bons Account Registration via App
You can sign up within the Bons mobile app – in order to do that, follow the steps down below:
- Launch the app. Click on the Bons icon on your device’s screen to start it up;
- Find the sign-up button. You will see the main page of Bons. In the top-left corner, click on the orange button that says ‘Sign Up’;
- Fill in the details. Enter your email and phone number and come up with a password. Then, go to the next step, where you would need to enter some personal info such as your name, date of birth, address, and so on. After that, click on ‘Create an account’;
- You have successfully signed up at Bons using the mobile app!
Bons Mobile Website Overview
If you do not wish to download the Android mobile app or you are waiting on the iOS version to be released, you can opt for using the mobile website. It has the same functions, and works the same way – and you can even set it to automatically log you in which would sort of imitating the app. As long as you have internet access, you will be able to make deposits, withdraw funds from your account, play casino games, place bets, and much more.
Differences Between the Bons App and the Official Website
While the Bons mobile app for Android is very similar to the mobile website, there are still a couple of differences, which you can see in the table down below.
|Bons app||Bons mobile website|
|Automatically log you into your account||Requires decent internet access for speed|
|Requires to be downloaded||Does not require to be downloaded|
|Requires to be updated sometimes||Does not require updates|
|Get on-screen notifications about Bons||May lag on older devices|
How to Get a Bonus in the Bons App?
Bons features a welcome bonus of 100% to 250% up to 200,000 INR upon making the first deposit. If you deposit from 500 to 4,999 INR, you will get a 200% bonus up to 5,000 INR. For deposits of 5,000 to 49,999, the bonus is 250% up to 30,000 INR. And finally, if your deposit is over 50,000 INR, you will get a 100% bonus up to 200,000 INR. The wagering requirements are different depending on the deposit amount.
To redeem the bonus using the Bons app, follow the steps down below:
- Launch the app. Click on the app icon to run it;
- Create an account. Click on the sign-up button, fill in all the necessary information, and pick the welcome bonus. Then, proceed to the next step;
- Make a deposit. Go to the deposit section, select your preferred payment method, and fill in all details related to making the transaction. Then, click on the button that says ‘Deposit’;
- Receive your bonus. As soon as the funds show up in your account, the bonus should be granted. Depending on the amount, the wagering requirement in order to withdraw it may be 25 or 30 times the deposit and bonus amounts;
- You have successfully redeemed the Bons welcome bonus using the app!
Bons Casino App
The casino and live dealer sections in the Bons app have many games for you to choose from, such as slots, jackpots, tables, and many others. All of them are powered by popular software providers such as Push Gaming, Playson, Play’n Go, EGT, Evolution Gaming, and many others. Under different categories, you can see the top played casino games, along with new ones.
The Bons app has a lot of available payment methods that are commonly used in India. Down below, you can find a table with the minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts, along with the withdrawal processing time.
|Payment method||Minimum deposit amount, INR||Minimum withdrawal amount, INR||Withdrawal processing time|
|AstroPay||1,000||1,000||Up to 15 minutes|
|Skrill||1,000||1,000||Up to 15 minutes|
|Neteller||1,000||1,000||Up to 15 minutes|
|Paysafecard||1,000||1,000||Up to 15 minutes|
|Mastercard||1,000||1,000||Up to 15 minutes|
|Cryptocurrency||1,000||1,000||Up to 15 minutes|
The sports section in the Bons app has a lot to offer: over 30 different sports with many daily events available, many various bet types to place bets with, and a very easy-to-navigate interface with a dark scheme. Many of the most popular sports there are loved by Indian players, such as cricket, soccer, tennis, ice hockey, and others. Also, after placing a bet, the app will give you a notification saying whether you won or lost.
Types of Bets
Along with the typical ones such as singles, combos, and system bets, Bons also offers different bet types that can be used on sports events. They include:
- ‘Trixie’ is a three-match combination that includes one treble and three doubles from three different matches;
- ‘Patent’ is a three-match combination that contains one treble, three doubles, and three singles from a variety of matches;
- ‘Yankee’ is a combination made up of one fourfold, four trebles, and six doubles from four different matches;
- ‘Canadian’ (or ‘Super Yankee’) is a five-match combination that includes one fivefold, five fourfolds, ten trebles, and 10 doubles;
- ‘Heinz’ is a six-match combination that includes a sixfold, six fivefolds, fifteen fourfolds, twenty trebles, and fifteen doubles;
- ‘Super Heinz’ is a seven-match combo consisting of one sevenfold, seven sixfolds, twenty-one fivefolds, thirty-five fourfolds, thirty-five trebles, and twenty-one doubles;
- ‘Goliath’ is a set of eight matches that comprises one eightfold, eight seven-folds, twenty-eight six-folds, fifty-six five-folds, seventy fourfolds, fifty-six trebles, and twenty-eight doubles.
Bons App Features
The Bons mobile app has the same functions and features as normal but makes it very convenient and easy to access. For example, using the app, you are:
- Eligible to redeem bonuses and promotions;
- Able to deposit money into your account;
- Able to withdraw money from your account;
- Create an account;
- Play casino games;
- Place bets;
- Be notified of any winnings or losses;
- Automatically log into your account;
- And much more.
All in all, the Bons mobile app for Android is a solid choice for anyone interested in downloading it, as it has all the needed functions as the desktop website. Unfortunately, the iOS version is still in development, which is why the mobile website can be used instead by iOS users. You can redeem the welcome bonus of up to 200,000 INR using the mobile app, place bets, and do everything you need to within a couple of clicks.
Can the Bons mobile app be downloaded for free?
Yes, of course! You do not need to pay any money to download the Bons mobile app. However, the only safe place you can download it from is the official site – go to it, find the mobile app section, and then click on the appropriate link if your device is an Android.
Can you place bets on cricket using the Bons mobile app?
Of course! The Bons mobile app offers the same functionality as the desktop website, so you will be able to make a deposit, withdraw money, and most importantly, place bets. As cricket is one of the most popular sports in India, you can always find many events on it using the Bons app.
Can I verify my Bons account using the mobile app?
Yes, you absolutely can – just launch the Bons mobile app and go into your account. There, find the tab with your personal information, and fill out all blanks with the appropriate details. Then, submit two documents – one proving your identity such as a passport, and the other one serving as proof of address. After submission and waiting a bit, your account should be completely verified and you should be able to withdraw money from your account.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.