Melbet Welcome Bonus
When talking about bonuses, what first comes to mind is the welcome bonus. And Melbet has it! The concept is really simple: you create an account and make a deposit, but with the bonus, you get 100% up to INR 8,000 of your deposit, which means that your deposit amount will be doubled. You need to make a deposit of at least 80 INR to get the bonus, and the bonus amount must be wagered 5 times in accumulator bets.
But, this doesn’t mean that any amount you deposit will be doubled since the bonus will be no bigger than INR 8,000.
Besides, now if you bet on IPL matches you can win Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max.
How To Get a Welcome Bonus?
It’s hard to deny that anyone would deny the bonus after reading about its pros. But how do we get our hands on the bonus? Don’t worry, we got you covered. The process isn’t hard at all, all you need to do is:
- Create an account. First off, you need to create your account by choosing the username, password, and deposit method. I mean, you can’t get the bonus if you don’t have an account to bet on cricket with, right?
- Make a deposit. Now, after you’ve created an account, the next step is to make a deposit. Simply choose the deposit method of your choice that Melbet offers, and enter the amount. But, here’s the catch. Now, you need to carefully think about how much you want to deposit, since right now, due to the bonus, the amount you want to deposit will be doubled. Enter the amount, and confirm.
- Enjoy. After you’ve confirmed the deposit, the bonus will be automatically added to your account, so you can easily start making bets with your bonus money!
Melbet Bonuses Terms and Conditions
While having bonuses is certainly pleasant for any player, just like in other aspects of gambling, they also have their own terms and conditions to prevent unfair play and ensure that everyone is equal in rights. Let’s quickly run through them:
- A customer is entitled to only one bonus of one kind. This means that you won’t be able to get a welcome bonus twice.
- The bonus amount must be wagered 5 times in accumulator bets.
- You can’t withdraw the bonus money right away, you have to meet the conditions required.
- The bonuses cannot be stacked.
- Only one bonus is allowed per customer.
- The customer may need to provide identifying documents.
- The company has right to freeze your account if they suspect you in unfair play.
Others Bonuses and Promotions at Melbet
It’s hard to disagree that having a welcome bonus is certainly nice. But, having only the welcome bonus is not that great, since, with it, all your free bets basically disappear, right? Luckily, there’s no need to worry, as the welcome bonus is not the only one that Melbet has to offer. In fact, Melbet offers its players a lot of bonuses that they can choose from. Let’s quickly run through them.
Fast Games Day
This is a bonus where you get a bonus of up to 8700 INR and 5 free spins of the Lucky Wheel every Wednesday. In order to get it, all you need to do is log in to your account, make a deposit of at least 90 INR and that’s it! The bonus, just as the welcome bonus, will be automatically added to your account.
Accumulator of The Day
This is a bonus where you get a choice of couple accumulator bets to be placed on the most exciting sports events of the day. The point of the bonus is that, if your accumulator bet wins, you will get an increase in odds of 10%. Melbet offers several accumulator bets every single day.
There are a couple of terms you have to meet to get the bonus. They are:
- You must make your bets on your main account only;
- The contents of the accumulators cannot be changed.
This is really self-explanatory. This is a bonus that you get on YOUR birthday! All you need to do to get it is to visit Melbet on your birthday, and you will receive 20 free spins on casino slots without needing to deposit or any wagering requirements. But, to get the bonus, you need to make sure you’ve filled in all the information Melbet asks you to when you create your account. However, there are several requirements. These are:
- Your account has to be at least a month old.
- You must deposit overall at least 8700 INR to be able to get the bonus.
- You must be active on your account not earlier than a month before your birthday.
- Promotional free spins are available to players with overall loss.
Even though we tried to give you as much concrete information as possible, you probably still may have some questions. And we’ll gladly answer them!
Is it safe to use Melbet’s bonuses without feeling risky?
Yes, absolutely. Melbet is a licensed bookmaker, so you don’t have to worry at all. After all, Curacao is a serious license, and since Melbet is licensed by them, not a single soul will be able to get their hands on your data or will be able to scam you. Not even Melbet’s personnel will be able to get their hands on your data.
Can I contact Melbet’s support team if I have problems?
Absolutely, you can. Melbet has one of the nicest support teams, so feel free to ask them any questions you want, whether they are questions about bonuses or promotions or questions about deposits, withdrawals, your account, sports and casino etc.
Are the bonuses presented here the only bonuses and promotions that Melbet has to offer?
No. While we have covered some of the bonuses of Melbet, these are clearly not all the bonuses that Melbet has to offer. You can check all the bonuses yourself on Melbet’s website, and choose the one you enjoy the most! And if you don’t know what to do, you can contact the support team of Melbet, and they will happily advise you in choosing the bonus fit for you.
Do I have to do something to get the welcome bonus?
No. To get your hands on the welcome bonus, all you need to do is to log in to your account and make a deposit. After that, the welcome bonus will be automatically added to your account.
Are the bonuses getting refreshed?
Yes. Some bonuses, like the welcome bonus or the birthday present bonus, stay the same, while other bonuses constantly get refreshed, so you won’t get bored.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.